Do you need to talk to someone?
There are many reasons why life can feel difficult or even impossible – things that have happened to you in the past may still be affecting you, or perhaps you are going through something right now that is changing the way you see life; perhaps you just feel you aren’t getting any pleasure out of anything anymore.
There are times when everyone feels overwhelmed or that they just can’t cope. One way of dealing with this is to speak with a professional counsellor – someone trained to listen and who can help you find a way through your problems.
Counselling can help with:
- Relationship difficulties or break-ups
- Exploring issues such as sexual or gender identity
- Self-esteem or confidence problems
- Understanding yourself and your behaviour better
- Anger Issues
- Difficulties around food, eating and body-image
- Bereavement or illness
- Mental Health problems
- Spiritual Crises
- Depression & Anxiety
- Life changes
- Anything that is stopping you from getting the best out of your life